Are you having a Website Emergency?
LBOT is here to help fix your Website Emergencies and Issues.
It can be very stressful when a website is down, has an issues or isn’t functioning correctly. Let us help you resolve the issue and get you back online.
Get Emergency Help Now!
Submit an emergency ticket to get help with website changes, broken site, updates and more.
- Standard or Preferred Plan is fine if you aren’t too ambitious or your website is a few pages.
- Plus Plan is good if you just have random nips-and-tucks.
- Retainer Plan is a money-saving, no-brainer if you depend on your website and have continuing changes and ideas to achieve.
- You are already a Preferred Client if you have an existing Website Support Plan A or B and may upgrade to the Plus or Retainer plans.
- If you are not on a Website Support Plan A or B, there is a $99 Onboarding Fee.
- Upon becoming a Preferred, Plus or Retainer client, you will be sent links for:
- An online form to submit ticket issues and choose the relative urgency (Everyday or Emergency)
- A ticket dashboard where you can see the status of your tickets and comment
- Business = Standard business hours of Mon-Fri, 9-5pm, EST.
- Day = One calendar day
- Ticket day count begins when submitted.
- After the initial Minimum Billing charge (see chart below), we round up in :15 minute increments.
- We round up billing to the nearest dollar.
- We send an invoice at the end of each month for any balance and the new month’s retainer (if applicable.)
- Standard and Preferred have no contract.
- Plus and Retainer plans have 3 month terms.
- We highly recommend using Everyday Tickets as this will save you money and many tickets will be able to be worked on sooner than later. We recommend not using Emergency status unless it truly is an Emergency.
- Emergency tickets will be billed at 1.5 x the relative rate. (See the “Minimum Billing Per Ticket and Discounts” for an example of cost differences.)
- We cannot guarantee a final fixed solution within the Response Times listed days (see chart above) but we do promise a reply, assessment and the pursuit of a solution.
Your Minimum Billing Per Ticket is dependent on your ticket plan and is a fundamental differentiator between plans. Here’s an example of what an “Everyday” 10-minute tech task could cost per plan:
We love talking with our clients but as we grow we can’t add more hours in our day so we’ve had to put limits on our communication.
- Standard and Preferred Plans, all communication (emails, texts, chats, calls, etc) outside of the form is charged. (Save money and use the ticket form and dashboard as much as you can!)
- Plus clients get 30 minutes of task-related communication time per week, at no-charge. After which, you are billed at your Communication ticket rate.
- Retainer clients have no defined communication fees. But at our discretion, we may pad tasks or projects that have excessive communication time.
- Paid at the start of each month and any balance from tickets will be due at the end of each month. No work will commence until invoices are current.
Retainer Fees are determined by if your site has under or over 10 pages.
- Under 10 pages
- Pay no Priority Fee if your retainer is over $399mo!
- Over 10 pages
- Pay no Priority Fee if your retainer is over $999mo!
NOTE: A “page” is considered a page, post, product, blog post, or other content with it’s own URL.
- Retainer clients benefit from having 75% of their unused credit roll-over as add’l hours to their next month.
- Unused hours cannot credit or substitute for the normal monthly bill.
To help our client achieve more faster, we allow “longterm payments” of 3-12 months with 3-10% interest on the balance per month. We realize getting more projects done early will help our clients gain more business sooner.
- Clients must pay their regular retainer + “longterm payment” on a monthly basis.
A TICKET is assumed to be a TASK but can be converted to a PROJECT if the agent estimates the ticket will take longer than 8 hours.
Ticket = A Task or a Project.
Task = Estimated under 8 hours.
Project = Estimated over 8 hours. Will require an assessment of scope.
Communication vs Production
When a question from a client evolves into us going to a URL to research or logging in somewhere, we start the clock on a ticket and production time.
Projects – How We Start
- Informing the client the TASK is now a PROJECT
- Getting permission from the client to do a 1-3hr assessment to better gauge the time and resources estimates. This Assessment time will be applied against the total estimate. ‘
When a client has a number of Tasks or Projects, we ask that they order them in Priority (Urgent, High, Normal) so we can plan the timeline accordingly.
The Q.EST column is a Quick Estimate and represents a “high/low hours range” made by our experts from a quick overview based on collective decades of experience. When the client tentatively approves the project, our first and next step will be to do a deeper assessment if needed (1-3hrs) from which we will be able to make a more accurate estimate.
Please note that we reserve the right to change the estimate as we get “deeper in the weeds” and find new information. We will keep you updated and make sure you approve any new estimates greater than 5 hours over the assessment. We do not try to look for problems or more hours but want to give our customers an affordable experience. We usually err on the side of a gracious hourly rate for our loyal clients.
Please fill in all the information so our agents can accurately asses the issue and provide a solution.
NOTE: Upon submission of a ticket you automatically accept all Policies.